Abrupt Mental Confusion

I woke up today to an urgent email from someone I had worked with before, during the season when they were in crisis.  She had been stable for quite sometime, but today, her inner world shifted abruptly.

I started in the usual place which is to ask “When did it start?”

She awoke in a good place.  Breakfast was generic and peaceful.  She had devotions, and her time with the Lord was not only solid but sparkly.  The mail came, and she received a package of clothes she had ordered on the web recently.  Shortly thereafter, she was not able to think straight anymore and her home seemed to be offensive to her.

My theory was that something in the package had cooties.  She held one item at a time until we discovered it was the shoes.  She remembered that when she purchased the stuff, she had thought about being able to return anything she didn’t like, and even then, she doubted that she would keep the shoes.

So clearly her spirit knew at the time that there was trouble on the horizon.  When the package arrived, the demons in the shoes latched onto her and scrambled her brain.  Serious critters!  She is going to return the shoes, but in the process, I taught her this prayer that everyone should know and use.

“Lord Jesus, I transfer ownership of all that I am and all that I have to You as my King and Lord.  I ask You to consume all evil dominion in these resources that You now own, specifically including these things I just purchased.  They are now Yours, and I am only a steward of them for Kingdom purposes.

“I ask you to release Your godly dominion over these resources You now own.  Allow your glory and power to infuse them in such a way that darkness would never be able to attach again.  I ask you to bring all that I am and all that I steward for You into alignment with the reality of Your Kingdom here on earth.”

This prayer should be prayed once in your lifetime by everyone.  You don’t want to own anything – only steward it for the King.  Then you should probably do it once a month on a maintenance basis, or at least when you take possession of some significant new item.

With “Sally,” her brain cleared within a few seconds and her home felt good and right again after that prayer.

But she is still going to return the shoes!

Comments

Hi Arthur,
    I’m wondering if “critters” can come through software updates to devices such as my iPhone. I realized that after a recent update, my hands would ache whenever I held the device and also it felt like there was some terrible energy being released. I’ve just prayed this prayer over it but wondering if there’s anything else that I should do? Thank you & God bless!
    April

April, critters travel quite freely over electronics of all sorts, but what you are describing sounds a bit intense. If something did come in through a download, I suspect it is partnering with something in you.

I’ve noticed there are times when it feels like there’s a river of energy flowing from these types of devices. I’ve noticed it on my apple laptop before too and even showed it to my husband and he could feel it too. I immediately drop or put down the device as it almost feels like radiation or something, and I know it’s very unhealthy. I’ve no idea what causes this to occur or to end for that matter, but it is quite concerning. I’ve done a bit of research and I know there’s a lot of negative stuff that goes into the building of these devices; from mining rare earth substances in war-torn regions on the African continent, to slave labor and extreme health issues related to the manufacturing processes in Asia. Unfortunately, I need to use these devices and technology in general as I am a photographer. I’ve also always been incredibly sensitive to things…even to land. And I’m wondering if there’s anything that can be prayed to help with these matters. I’m also a new Christian (as of 2014) so navigating all of this can be challenging at times! Thank you so much Arthur!

• Joyful says

April, everything you’ve noted about sourcing and manufacture seem to me to be two-way highways. I believe the heart of God is for you to take hold of His grace and send blessings back. If you can feel a connection through something, then it makes sense to me that you can invite God into every place that is connected. Christ in you, the Hope of Glory. This has been my experience with freeways especially. When I bless the land under the freeways, something changes.

Arthur that is such welcome and helpful advice. Thank you!! Funnily enough, my MacBook Pro went on the fritz tonight- something that has never happened before, and in an extremely unusual and thus far undiagnosible way. Still working on it….and determined to not let the enemy get the best of me! Thank God for backups!

2. Debbie C. says

Yeah I love 2nd hand shopping, but I have learned to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit, and if it feels funny, I leave it behind. I pray over everything, or try to, just breaking off all former associations of whoever owned it before donation. Critters latch onto everything, sigh.

3. Kathy says

I was wondering about this very thing this past week as we have purchased a home at the beginning of June and are renovating it to sell. But there is ‘something’……..I have anointed the house as we took possession but still I was wondering about this as my husband has been very ‘driven’ to be there to work on it day and night and we are not young…..when I mentioned this to him that we needed to take authority over any spirit left behind the other day he confessed he has ‘seen’ things occasionally out of the corner of his eye and thought he was being crazy. I am sure there is another angle to a prayer we should pray for this home and land.

Kathy, you might want to get our album “Tools for Cleansing Time and Land.” There is also a Land Dynamics play list on our YouTube channel.

Thank you for sharing this, Arthur! Our son bought a car last weekend. It was a very good deal, low mileage, the seats though did have cigarette burn marks on it. Then two days later our son had to go to the ER because of immense stomach pains. He called us before he was taken to the hospital. I was praying and waging war on his behalf. Stomach issues is not something he easily get and this was very severe. Or son said he was curled up in a fetal position. By 2 am there was breakthrough and they released him from the hospital. As I was praying and pondering about this sudden onslaught it felt like there was something attached to the car and it attacked him. So we did pray over the car and my son is fine now. But I have been thinking am I nuts to think there could be a demon attached to a car. Then this week I listened to the servant – on the Redemptive gifts and now you shared about the shoes. So the Holy Spirit is just confirming to me, yes, there was something attached to the car.

It has been quite a week in the spirit. I had a dream this morning about chasing a spider and finally killing it, which I know is related to some things that happened this week and Thursday I got the revelation of what the spider was and knew what to pray. Now i need to press through and listen to the prayers that you crafted. Thank you for sharing the revelation it is very helpful!

Blessings,
    Hermie Reynolds

5. Francois says

Shoes – interesting…how beautiful are the feet!
    Pretty good tactic if you ask me.
    Thank you Arthur for the ‘Stewardship’ prayer or for many the ‘shopping prayer’!

6. Sherry says

Wow! Thanks for that prayer, I wondered about this before when I was given 2 pair of shoes. I just couldn’t wear them, even after phone calls from the giver to see if I was wearing them. ( I did get rid of them.) My family will be praying this prayer. Thanks.