15. Speed Prayer: Healing

We first saw the Egyptian Curse manifest in childbirth, then found it in a broad cross section of health issues.  Freemasonry is rooted in the Egyptian Curse.  Any time I find biological processes not working, or working the reverse of how they should, we suspect Freemasonry or the Egyptian Curse in some other forms.

Common pictures of that are high cholesterol when you are a vegan, blood pressure meds that make your blood pressure go up, instead of down, and allergic reaction to antihistamines.

Aside from those glaring situations, I suspect the Egyptian Curse is implicated in a huge amount of natural healing processes being slow walked.  Because so many people are under it, the medical profession has developed a “normal range” of healing for people, which, in fact, is not normal at all.

In Isaiah 19 God also comments on illness and healing.    “And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be entreated of them, and shall heal them.”  Vs. 22  AV

The Hebrew word translated “smite” is quite harsh.  It means to hit with a blow so heavy it could kill.

I believe that in our midst today, we have three different causes for illness.  The first is wholesale violation of principles.  It is a wonder any of our babies are born with ten fingers and toes, given the toxicity of our environment.  And it is a wonder any of them live to their teens considering what we eat these days.  The body is remarkably resilient, but that resilience does not change the fact that as a culture, we are largely at risk for willful violation of dietary common sense.

A second cause for illness is the devil, especially the Egyptian Curse.

A third is the hand of God upon those who have militantly created a “wisdom” that is anti-God and have promulgated it in the name of God.  He takes offense to that.

On the one hand, repentance and a lifestyle change are quite in order for #1 and #3.  On the flip side, God has modeled healing for an entire tribe, even when not everyone in a tribe “deserved” it.

15. Speed Prayer: Healing

Comments

1. Lee Behnken says

Dear Arthur, Please read my note below regarding our struggle with Free Masonry;

Lee Behnken Brookville Ohio

2. Nina says

My twenty-four year old step son reached out in a loving way. Amazing! We have not been reconciled to him for the last four years. He was very angry with us. Right before Father’s Day of this year, he sent a very unkind and unloving text to his dad. God-Speed!

3. Sophia says

Early this morning, just afer waking up, I listened to the prayer. My spirit leapt when you prayed for healing of “the skin”. Immediately I was remined of the issue I had been experiencing the last couple of weeks. I am not sure whether it can be classified as eczema, but my face was very very dry and itchy and nothing would work. I tried various things including increasing my intake of Omega 3, I even applied oil to my face, but within a couple of minutes it would be absorbed and the skin would again be abnormally dry. In an instant I knew what God was saying… I quickly put my hands on my cheeks and sure enough, it was gone! How amazing that while I was sleeping, you and others of the SLG tribe where praying and warring and I woke up, completely healed! Looking forward to hear how our corporate prayers for our tribe has resulted in new organs etc!

• viviennehines says

Wow, how awesome. Breakthrough today with medical information that was not sent out as promised. However, the procedure scheduled on tomorrow will still be done and not delayed for another two months.

I am curious how many of SLG family are in unusual good health compared to the norm of society. I am approaching 67 and have no prescribed medicines. I come from a family history of heart disease, diabetes and pulmonary problems. Most drs are surprised at that. Is that more normal in the SLG family? Drs have attempted to put me on their meds but I chose rather to change some things in my diet and lifestyle. I am thankful for the blessing of Egypt.

My husband and I and then our 3 sons recently went through the Freemasonry renunciation prayer. I read someone’s testimony that allergies, respiratory problems and skin problems cleared up after going through the prayer. That was the symptoms that our one son battled(he is in ministry), acne, food allergies and he didn’t get over bronchitis for weeks even though I felt the anointing for healing when I prayed for him. So even though I didn’t know of any Freemasonry roots in our family(our families have lived in South Africa for 5 or more generations, before that from European and English descent) we went through the prayer. my husband went through it one evening. The next morning I woke up with a migraine and was sick to my stomach. By 11 am I went through the prayer and felt better. Then we took the boys (ages 20 – 25) through the prayer. The one who had the physical symptoms is doing much better. A few weeks ago he had a bit of a cough, but then we prayed and he was better the next day.

This summer I have been pressing in digging up the stuff on the generational bloodline that’s harassing our family. So I am very thankful for these prayers. I feel breakthrough and peace. I am pressing on, into Jesus!

Yesterday I had trouble walking. Every third step I had a shooting pain from my hip down my leg. (I exercised Mon eve, hopped on a exercise ball and I must have done something to a nerve) It is gone his morning, thank you, Jesus!

Hermie, Freemasonry covenants and curses last about ten generations, and none of us know all our relatives that far back, so we can only assume we are probably contaminated if any of our ancestry came from Western Europe.

My brother who lives in South Africa went for some deliverance sessions last year. When the Holy Spirit started to dig up this stuff I asked my brother hat did they find on the family bloodline with his deliverance. He mentioned some things. Then I asked about Freemasonry and he said they find it often in their deliverance sessions in South Africa. I was quite surprised, because you won’t find any Freemasonry buildings or groups, they are very hidden and I think have more of a business connection. So even though I have known about this Freemasonry prayer for about ten years, I have never thought to do it. I am glad I did! There has also been a greater release of my husband’s prophetic gift since he has gone through it.

Last week a brother in law had eye surgery on his retina. My hubby’s mom told us it runs in the family, his dad has it too. I’m just not receiving that stuff anymore and warring for freedom.

Hermie, something is wrong with this picture. I just did a web search for Freemasonry in South Africa and came up with a third of a million hits, so it is a bit more present, powerful and obvious than you think.

Thank you! We moved to the USA in 1999, so I am not as connected as to what is going on in South Africa anymore. Thank you Jesus that You died that we can appropriate the atonement and get free of these entanglements.

During the time when I was dealing with these generational sins I saw a picture of a chain with an iron ball on the ground connected to the back collar of a person. The person tries to move forward, but this weight behind him is making it difficult, nearly impossible to move forward.

I just did the same search and, wow, I never knew this. I grew up in a traditional church in South Africa and never heard about this. My brother said it is connected to the conservative – apartheid – roots and that if a person is an Afrikaans speaking South African it is somewhere in the generational family line.

These things didn’t bother me until recently – we are doing a ‘Freedom summer’ at church teaching about different issues that keep people in bondage. When I pulled out the material I had, the Freemasonry book fell open at the testimony of Graeme Walsh originally from New Zealand, currently in Kansas City. When I read the symptoms he was set free from – it was everything my son had. Thank God for the revelation and the power of the testimony!!

Thank you for the prayer. I slept only couple of hours last night. My heart beat is so fast we could not even measure it. I work full time from home as a Medical Interpreter and was not sure I could last 8 hours. (I work for LLS that is located in CA and I have to interpret from the first person.) This morning I listened to the Speed up prayer, skipping 12,13,14 . Everything is calm now. I do not feel my heart any more in my throat. I will be able to finish my shift now. But I still wonder why I do not sleep. This has been for about an year now with occasional sleep now and then.

I agree that many illness doctors call normal are not and feel validated in this healing prayer today. My thyroid has been under active for years and for years I have said to my doctors, that their normal is incorrect, but it has fallen on deaf ears. I am in total agreement with this also.

8. talya says

It seems that I am not able to open the prayers,in what format are they?
    I only have internet access through my android phone.
    Is there a way to access these precious prayer tools from my android?
    Thank you so much!

Talya, I don’t know the answer to your question. I suggest you find someone around you who is techie and ask them. We use a pretty generic format so it should be pretty easy to find a way to access them.

• Lisa says

On my android,, they download in my files and open up in music player but I also downloaded andro zip to open up files, you can utube it if you don’t understand.