1. Thyroid: Hypothalamus and Gender

In the protocol we were taught for using the EAV machine, the first step is to check the hypothalamus to see if it is “connected.”  The test is simple with a point on each side of the head.  Ideally the readings are at least in the 60s and the two sides register very close to each other.

Historically, we have rarely had a person come in who had their hypothalamus “connected” at the beginning of the test.  The next step is for the practitioner to bridge the gap with their hands, putting the long finger of each hand on the test point on each side of the head, with their thumbs meeting in the top-middle of the head.

The practitioner would hold that position for a couple of minutes allowing their own energy to “connect” the client’s hypothalamus.  We would then retest, and most of the time the two sides were within a point of each other, which was good enough to go ahead.

There, were, however, times when this did not correct the problem.

I always wondered about that, but we learned that we could do a work around for that and keep going after the data we really wanted from the brain.  But the problem sat on the back burner and fussed at me for the last couple of years.

We are starting a new project this week looking at the thyroid in “Fred.”  There will be more about that later, but I was emphatic that we are going to start at the top, not the middle.

The thyroid is heavily influenced by the pituitary which is influenced by the hypothalamus, so we need to figure out what is going on with the hypothalamus first and stop ignoring the problem.

Specifically, why is almost everyone off when they come in and why are they fixed so easily by the practitioner?  And if they are fixed that simply, does it hold?  My guess is that it goes out as easily as it goes in because the two hand bridge is just a patch, not a fix.

So, Fred became the subject of my crankiness on the topic.  On day one, we played it the old school way.  He tested unevenly.  Megan bridged.  He tested very close on the two sides after the bridge.  Old school works.  But would it hold?

When he came back the second time, he was two points off, which is really not too bad.  However, since I had an ax to grind, I wanted to see if I could fix it with prayer, without the bridge.

Since the hypothalamus clearly falls under the fractal of two for this exercise, I wondered what application of the fractal of two it could be:  time, receiving/giving; love/holiness; or gender?

The Spirit nudged me to go with gender first.  So I prayed a broad prayer about God being in perfect gender alignment.  As it says in Genesis, He made man in His image, male and female.  There is no gender conflict or misalignment in God.  He is fully both and they are fully in alignment.  So I asked that God’s perfect gender alignment would be established in Fred’s hypothalamus.

Megan retested.  Right side scored modestly lower than before.  Left side was dynamic and shot up much higher than before.  So we went from having a small discrepancy to having an extremely large one.

Cynic that I am about all things with silicon chips, I asked Megan to retest.  Same results.  Left side was intense.  Right was limp.  Discrepancy was immense.

Now I was on the warpath.  Clearly we had “something” going on here, but I didn’t know what, so I phoned a seer who happened to be available.  She reported a covering over the hypothalamus.  I asked God to remove it.  He did.  She saw an AHS.

Normally these days, they are so intimidated by me since they know who I am and what I know about them than there is little chatter.  Just get them out.  But the Holy Spirit punched pause and had me ask the AHS when it came into Fred.

The answer was very specific.  I asked Fred what he knew about that age, and he said it was when he had been molested.  I asked the AHS if it was paired with an AHS in the perp, and it said yes.

So, we removed both.

Fred was furious at the insidious nature of the whole thing since he had worked hard to get closure on the childhood junk.  To discover there was a subtle form of devouring going on all this time was horrifying.

I was vindicated in my hunch that the fractal of two involved gender in this case.  Clearly when I prayed for alignment and there was uncleanness in his hypothalamus, God could not answer the prayer, but it sure did destabilize things!

We asked God to clean up the hypothalamus and to align it with proper gender function, specifically removing victimization from the gender expression of the hypothalamus whatever that is.  We don’t have any profile for gender and hypothalamus except that it follows the fractal of two.

We will give this some time to settle out, then retest and see what the hypothalamus is like.

As always, one is a data point, not a pattern.  We will know more over time as we experiment with the testing, but for those of you who are doing brain or energy work, you might enrich the process through testing in two directions and giving us feedback.

If you have someone who you know has been molested, you might explore whether there is still any sort of hidden junk or imbalance in the hypothalamus.

And for those of you who are routinely using an EAV machine, where you have clients who are open, you might try praying gender alignment to the hypothalamus instead of doing the manual bridge to see if you get any sort of consistent results.

We will continue this topic intermittently over the next few months as we experiment with good old Fred.  Might be a few weeks before we actually get to the thyroid, considering how much drama surrounded the hypothalamus

Copyright November 2015 by Arthur Burk

Comments

1. Louise says

I have been abused and had my thyroid tested but nothing is wrong. But I think is very interesting because it shows that there are mainly spiritual reasons for things first before natural reasons and how closely our bodies, minds and souls and spirits are connected and are sensitive to things that happen to us. I look forward to hearing more about this.

2. Cindy David says

I just have been diagnosed with hashimoto’s disease-an autoimmune disease of the thyroid. I too have been sexually molested. Another problem was that my right brain is not firing right. I think they are connected.

This information is timely and I am hoping to do more study on this as I get more posts to know how to bring my body into alignment.

Thanks and God’s blessings.

3. Meg Rolph says

Hi Arthur. I was curious what the hypothalamus did, so I looked it up on Wikipedia. It’s very interesting that a lot of gender expression of an individual is formed in the womb by the release of different hormones from the hypothalamus that regulate gender responses. In particular, you wrote, “We asked God to clean up the hypothalamus and to align it with proper gender function, specifically removing victimization from the gender expression of the hypothalamus whatever that is.” I wondered if this has something to do with the victim reaction of the molestation on the hypothalamus (from wikipedia):

“Social defeat
    Likewise, the hypothalamus has a role in social defeat: Nuclei in medial zone are also mobilized during an encounter with an aggressive conspecific. The defeated animal has an increase in Fos levels in sexually dimorphic structures, such as the medial pre-optic nucleus, the ventrolateral part of ventromedial nucleus, and the ventral premammilary nucleus.[30] Such structures are important in other social behaviors, such as sexual and aggressive behaviors. Moreover, the premammillary nucleus also is mobilized, the dorsomedial part but not the ventrolateral part.[30] Lesions in this nucleus abolish passive defensive behavior, like freezing and the “on-the-back” posture.[30]”

THANK YOU for all your work. We are always learning and growing from your insights! As one who has hypothyroidism, I look forward to what you find about the thyroid. Bless you Arthur!

Meg

• viviennehines says

While I did not understand all of the medical terms, it gives me a place to keep seeking all for the spiritual connectedness to molestation and my health issues.

• viviennehines says

I have always had what appeared to be a high level of electricity coming from my body and my Christian therapist years ago said it was due to my high degree of being sexually abused as a child, but we did not have a paradigm to do any further work on the issue more spiritually at the time.

This is very interesting, I have a large mass on my thyroid gland and was molested as a child. I have been doing research in alternative care and found a veterinarian that treats animals and humans successfully. He was explaining to me that when there is a cortisol imbalance that a huge amount of adrenal estrogen will be produced. He explained that Cortef funds a cortisol imbalance and reregulates the HPA axis ( relationships and signals between hypothalamus, the pituitary gland and the adrenals) and causes a reduction of adrenal estrogen.
    I would like to learn more about how it all fits together spiritually.

• viviennehines says

I was also molested as a child and I am grateful for this information that you are sharing. Blessings in you journey to wholeness.

5. Renee McAleavy says

Interesting article. For those of us not familiar with your abbreviations, can you explain what an EAV machine and an AHS are?

Thank you.

Renee, AHS stands for Alien Human Spirit. We have a couple of albums on that in the store. An EAV machine is a device for testing electrical energy in the body. It is widely used in certain sectors of alternative medicine. We have taken a stock machine and adapted it to give us information on some of the spiritual dynamics of the body systems.

6. Louise says

Ji am simply amazed that this is the post today…..how glorious is our King! My friend has a big hypothalamus issue and asked if I would come and help do some work on it. I had nk idea where to start. Now I do! She too was molested as a child. Lets see what our magnificent caring Father will do for her……cant wait

7. Michelle Neely says

Wow, thank you, and I’ll bet Fred is grateful when this work is finished and please tell him thank you for all we are learning from Holy Spirit, him and you.